Thursday, October 28, 2010

Travel Itinerary!

Plans for the coming weeks:

Oct 29-Nov 1: Belgium (Brussels and Brugge) and Amsterdam

*apparently I have exams between these trips...

Nov 4-7: Bilbao to see Irati!

Nov 12-14: Barcelona

Nov 18-21: France to see Charlotte (my French friend who lives outside of Paris)!

Nov 25 (gobble gobble!)-28: Madrid to meet up with Sperka (my friend from Madison, studying abroad in Galway)!

Dec 2-9: Long vacation, no classes.  Haven't booked anything yet, but have a few ideas.  Any suggestions?

Dec 10-12: Last weekend here

*more exams :(

Dec 18: Leave for USA!

5 comments:

  1. suggestions?? Italy, duh!! Florence or Cinque Terre are beautiful and north so it wouldn't be too far. I know a great hotel in Florence (oh, and everything else that is great in that city), so use me if you go!

    -Erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am most looking forward to December 18! In the meantime try to stay busy and have fun! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote you go to Cairo, Hungry, and Budapest!!! Oh or Prague! Love Prague

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm...given how well studying for midterms in Belgium and Amsterdam went, I am voting the library!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane ..... G'ma has been doing the writing to you so, before you leave, I felt I'd like to get in my 2c worth..... Reading about everything you're doing ~ except studying, ..... obviously ~ the experiences you're getting are unbelievably wonderful!! ...The latest picture of your roommates reminds me of the saying (R to L) of Hear no evil [wearing shower cap], See no evil [squinty eyes], and Speak no evil [saying "Hi"]. incidentally you really do have some great looking friends!..... Re: the custard and flan dessert, you surprised me by letting the waiter get away with not giving you what you ordered ~ I know you as an assertive young lady who can get her point across in a nice diplomatic way...... I was surprised you "froze" with the temperature at 45 degrees! Remember to pack it and bring it with you. The temps today are hovering around zero ~ with a wind chill -10 !! .... Jim's ashes also were left at Pebble Beach when your dad and I played there........ Looking forward to seeing you in a few days....... Your diary entries are terrific...... Love, G'pa

    ReplyDelete