Thursday, December 23, 2010

Jane in Wisconsin

Greetings from America!

A welcome home treat for me.  Yes, I am a glutton on all continents.

I got home last Friday and have been sleeping and eating and enjoying the couch since!  I probably should start exercising again...

My friend: *pinches fat on my stomach* "I see you brought home lots of olive oil!"
(True: I did bring home lots of olive oil, not in the form you usually think of when you hear "olive oil", but in form that my loose jeans are my tight jeans and my tight jeans are my "I wish" jeans...)

My father: "I wonder if we could stick a tap in your stomach and olive oil would come out like maple syrup from a tree!!"

A few more days of laziness and I will write a full summary on my thoughts on Spain and the wonderful experience--check back next week, if interested!

Happy holidays and much love to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment