Wednesday, January 19, 2011

A Final Post

Hello!  Sorry this is a month later than promised--I am not even sure if people are still viewing, I assume no---but just wanted to do one final post!

I have detoxed from olive oil, taken long hot showers, stopped being a plumber, eaten lots of my mom's food, and returned to Madison.

I loved my time in Spain and particularly loved the being immersed in the language.  However, I am so happy to be back in America.

Thanks for following; I really appreciated the interest you have taken!  Your comments and letters were so nice and I am so grateful for such wonderful family and friends.

Love from Jane (in Madison)

2 comments:

  1. Surprise! I am still following you and your posts. I am so happy to have you back in the USA and even happier when you are at home raving about my cooking! Thanks for making my break fun! Congratulations on another successful semester. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane,

    Surprise, surprise! I'm still following you, too. Love ya and love having you back home!

    Love,

    Daddio

    ReplyDelete